Terms & Condition
- GENERAL INFORMATION only is found on the web. Information on procedures and results that are provided via our online and printed materials is often of a general nature.
- BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS of patients depict actual patient results. However, it is important to remember that individual patient results can vary significantly and that you may get a different type of result than another patient even if you feel you look similar in the “before” photo(s).
- Information you view online or in a brochure, including Before & After Surgery images, should be discussed in detail with your RasaDerm — e.g., please clarify the information you read during your Consultation and DO NOT HESITATE to ask ANY and EVERY question you have before consenting to a surgical or non-surgical procedure.
- Information on our website, brochures, newsletters and other materials IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE for a personalized, individual consultation that includes a physical examination, history taking, a discussion of the potential risks including potential common complications, pros and cons of various procedural options, and the likely outcome (OUTCOME EXPECTATIONS) of your surgical procedure.
- Only an in-person consultation and examination can help your Surgeon to provide you with information about what you, personally, as a unique individual, can expect.
- Remember that ALL surgeries are likely to produce a lasting, permanent scar — and that it is likely this scar will fade over approximately 12 to 15 months or longer, but that some scars are unpredictable and some skin types are prone to quite pronounced scarring.
- It’s important to understand that there are still unpredictable components to all surgery procedures; including exposure to experiencing potential complications (some of which could be life-threatening), unwanted appearance or scarring outcomes and other risks associated with your surgical procedure or non-surgical rejuvenation treatments.
- Be sure you are comfortable with ANY and ALL of the potential risks before consenting to Surgery.
- Be sure you follow your Surgeon’s pre-op and post-op recommendations for best recovery and procedure outcomes.
- Be certain to ask about what YOU can expect from YOUR procedure and your procedure choices; discuss in full the risks involved and decide, for yourself, if you’re actually prepared to risk the potential complications and risks which are inherent with these types of surgical or rejuvenation procedures.
- Clarify with your Surgeon whether WHAT YOU WANT or EXPECT from your procedure(s) is: (a) realistic, (b) achievable, (c) suitable for your body type or health conditions.
- It is very important for Surgery patients that you are a definite NON-SMOKER – not even a social smoker.
- Plan well for your surgery, healing and recovery time, as well as your surgery payment options.
Disclaimer: Results may vary depending on the individual & multiple factors including age, gender, skin type, condition, other products used, health history, environment and lifestyle. All images used on the website are for illustrative purposes only.